CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'll be selling bootleg dvds in the subway this week



Senior Darnell Harris laced them up for the Explorers one last time and brought home the 3-Point championship. Darnell outshot Tennessee's Chris Lofton in the final round to win a glass trophy with the word Midas on it. Midas, I'm not joking, next time I need a muffler, I'm headed your way. You've got Darnell to thank for that.

Sidenote - Darnell was always pretty close to not getting the last money ball out of his hands. If you had three seconds left, it seems like you could just pretty much drop that last ball, count that as your shot, and then shoot the money ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eriq LaSalle, it's you! It's really you! Can you please post my favorite skit of all-time "Taking the Charge" to your blog?

Mufasa said...

Yes, Eriq La Salle has traded one nom de plume for another.

I might throw a few Eriq La Salle pieces up here if they relate to basketball, Lionel Simmons or lions. Luckily that one does.