CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Lionel's Best Friend!


1 minute left east coast time to wish Bo Kimble a very happy 42nd Birthday. Not sure if Bo is really Lionel's best friend, but both had Hank Gathers as a mutual good friend so I'm going with friendship by association.

According to his Wikipedia entry, Bo is "currently campaigning to be the head coach at LMU, citing their terrible record in recent years as well as himself being one of their most famous alumni, although he has never coached on any level before."

I love it. If Mufasa, Wild Boar, and I were Loyola Marymount alums, this blog would be called Bo's Dojo.

Excuse me, I'm going to go edit Lionel's record on Wikipedia and add that exact sentence and just replace "LMU" with "LaSalle". In addition to bootleg video, we will also use rumors to campaign for a return to greatness.

0 comments: