CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Enigmatic Flopped- Sual Won't...I Hope



The Official Hornets Site takes Sual to task.

Rasual Butler re-signed as free agent, originally acquired in a trade with Miami. Butler has been an enigma. After starting 57 games last season, leading the team in made three pointers, and setting career high in scoring and rebounding, “Sual Bop” looked like another underestimated pickup by Bower and the Hornets. But, he has not even played in 58 games this season. Inconsistent shooting is at the root of the problem (just 33% from three point range, 35% overall), and the Wells and James pickups probably prevent him from moving back into the lineup anytime soon.

This is not good. I can't deal with Sual not getting any burn. I've seen a handful of Hornets games and it seems like Sual is content to just be a pure shooter which I never really viewed him as. I did talk to CP3 about it. I asked him to tell Sual to drive more. It doesn't seem like that took.


0 comments: