CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Why is Sual Playing as Much as You?


As much as I enjoyed watching the Hornets during the playoffs, I was always a little bummed that I never got to watch Sual. Something's wrong when one of the best basketball players you've ever seen gets as much PT as you do.


Hornets fans aren't too happy with the money they're giving to our boy. Here's offsideswithfletcher.....


Mike James & Rasual Butler. Next season these two stiffs will make a combined 9.6 million dollars! Seriously!

Because of these garbage contracts the Hornets will not be able to trade these two players. They’re stuck with them!

So, If I were GM I’d hand Mike James the back-up point guard spot. I hate how selfish he is, how he looks to shoot everytime he touches the ball…..but if he’s on the roster eating up 6 million dollars in salary he should be playing more. I’d give him a shot!

Butler is a total bust to me. Just make him inactive and hope he retires or asks for a buyout!


Damn. Hornets fans are calling for Birdman to come back and Sual to retire. The world is upside down.

0 comments: