CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Practically Unstoppable

Not growing up in or around Philly, I don't take for granted how awesome of a name "Strawberry Mansion" is. It sounds like some indie band or place where Robert Plant and David Bowie would make love to hundreds of women.

In any event, this makes me happy.

"When we played against Mississippi this past season, I saw a lot of kids 6-7 or 6-8, weighing 240 or 250 pounds," Giannini said of his team's close loss to Ole Miss in Puerto Rico. "They really impressed me with how strong and athletic they were in the post. They were practically unstoppable.

"I see that being Devon in the future. I like the way he plays now. And once we get him in the weight room, and teach him how to play college basketball, he's going to become that much better. I truly see him being a real force in the Atlantic 10 Conference in a few years."


Philly Daily News

0 comments: